Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Greetings


I needed a touch of red 
and since my camera is collecting dust
it was Pinterest to the rescue

via

the tree is trimmed ~ finally!  
better late than never this year I say

the halls are decked ~ cookies made
menus planned and I wrapped the final gift last night

the house is clean and ready for company
thanks to hubby for the help with that one

via

via

via

tomorrow night we will gather around the table
both mom's and one brother
then we head to church

everyone is spending the night
not sure if that was a good idea but we will make the best of it

then we will have 7 on Christmas Day
as the girls will join us

via

via

that night we will go to my mil's
for munchies and gifts

I am sure I will reflect on past years
and miss Lee just a little more than usual

I purchased little pewter frame ornaments this year
and put a pic of him in each
ours in on the tree and I gave my mil hers on Sunday night
she cried ~ she loved it
I am so glad that she did

via


tonight I did some food prep
and checked my list

I am cozied on the couch with my family
and watching the tail end of Polar Express again
love that movie

via

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas
and the happiest of holidays
the magic of Santa
and blessings as we celebrate the real reason for the season
Happy Birthday Jesus

xoxo


4 comments:

Foxanddahlia said...

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas x

Vannessa@Luxuria said...

Have a wonderful time Sweets xx

Cathi said...

Merry Christmas to you sweet friend! xxoo

Mary Palumbo Collings said...

Love your blog Lori…Happy New Year!