Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday Potpourri


Can you believe that it is the end of June already...
where has the time gone!

via


and officially summertime
which means so many good things!


and speaking of good ~ we have been enjoying

cherries as snacks
peonies bursting open 
warmish nights = evenings on the deck

via


so many blooms and fresh cut grass
planting and weeding ~ enjoying all the green
time with my "big girl" camera  ~ I put it down too long

via


 first week of hubby's new job and so far ~ so good

via

via

tomorrow I will be putting out my red & white
as Canada Day is next week
so looking forward to it

it's a birthday weekend as we celebrate my MIL & SIL
with a brunch on Sunday

then my Sweet Pea turns 16 on the 2nd
I can't believe it ~ my Samantha is growing up
way too fast ~ I am a proud Auntie

via


via

and I always have room for a new potato salad recipe

via

Hope you had a great week
and that the weekend puts a smile on your face!

3 comments:

Leslie Harris said...

As usual I looove your selection of photos! And no I can't believe its already the end of June either...congrats to your hubby on his new job. So glad it's going well. That's always a little stressful, hope you guys have a fun birthday celebration:)

Foxanddahlia said...

Have a lovely weekend. Lovey images, especially the first one and the beautiful black and white x x

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Gorgeous images of Summer Lori …….. the weather here in the UK is good …. Wimbledon is going to be HOT !! Good things going on for you by the sounds of it. I really must get my ' big girl's camera ' out too ….. I tend to take all my photos on my iPhone now …. lazy !!!!! XXXX